Thursday, January 1, 2015

BOLT FROM THE BLUE - ANOTHER EXCERPT


Nikki pulls me in close to him so our bodies are crushed against each other. His hands start to drift over my body, caressing my hips then reaching around to lightly squeeze my ass. In a raspy voice he growls, “Hell Trix, I don’t know what it is, but I just can’t seem to be able to get enough of you. I constantly want to touch you. Every time I see you my whole body lights up like god-damned neon. You’re so fuckin’ sexy.” 

I can feel the evidence of his admission as his erection digs into my stomach. He grinds against me to prove his point. He ducks down and lightly nibbles on my lower lip. His tongue joins in the action as our mouths glide against each other and our bodies move together suggestively. 

I know exactly what he means, as soon as I see him I feel tingles of excitement reverberate through my body. This boy’s dangerous, our physical chemistry is off the charts but I know that’s all it can be. There’s no way this could ever be anything more. He’s a god-damned rock star after all. An outrageously sexy one, but still a rock star. He probably has this effect on every girl he hooks up with. 

Besides, I don’t do the whole relationship thing. This, what-ever-it-is between us, is just fun, nothing more than the occasional hook-up…but I’ll be damned if it doesn’t feel amazingly good.


Add it to your Goodreads 'Want To Read' List now by clicking here.



No comments:

Post a Comment